BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 10, 2011

LIfe WithOut u~~~

LOBSTER found freedom~!~~!!!!
  

2day! phew~~ i takes quite a long time go forget u in my life~~~ and i FINALLY did it =]

Life without u....hmm...quite free....at least no nid to listen to ur words.....life with u...everyday jz keep letting u schold...argghhhh~!!!!   BEH TAHAN ARGH!!!!!


Haha~ 2day lobster had married =]  Ambiguous


After i had give up u....oni i realize....tat they are still many others girls which need me more than u do....eventhogh u're good....but....we both just cant make it =[


But nvm....eventhough is just fren , i still wish u can had a good and better life =]


Ong ar Ong~  my dear!!!  how's ur going?? haven done ur work a? ><"


YanYan~~ My boubuii sor por~ Miss u so much~~ u missing me??   i miss u so much eh~ muackkss~~ 

0 comments: