BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

HENG ARGH!!!!!!!!

phew~~ wait jor whole day...finally the time has come!!! basketball training =DDDD


wait at sie hong hse....see dou ah heng watching XXX ==
wtf...haha....skip skip....


reach jor bball court....wait for tat sohai jibai to come...wtf??! some1 tell me that his not coming...niama....skul team need to practice at afternoob oso have to thx u so much la sohai...not satisfied???


FINE! come la....if u can beat me off...not even let u join school team....chopppp mai dick for u oso no prob...deng...din come....


around 3 pm....damn hot...feel like wanna go bck home lerr....take up my phone....ready to call my mum d....dudu dudu~~hello mami argh...*half way* tat sohai come alrd....ahem...mami...ltr 4.40 oni come fetch me argh...okok...go back to training...haha...tat sohai de basketball its really sucks man...make me laugh...xDD


AFTER TRAINING captain ask for game...me , aaron , ah yao , shon's in a team...tat sohai is my opponent...thx u captain =D


Game start!!!!  wtf....tat sohai cant get ball...haha...ths is actually a sure win game...but...my yao yao ar yao yao...y u dun wan go get rebound?? ok...轻敌...fine....wtf?? shon's shooting missed all??? wtf?? fine...aaron jz let his opponent shoot?? wtf??? 


its a 4vs 1game...finally...i have lose....FUCK U ALL LAR!!!!


niama...cant serious abit meh??? sohai team .... HENG!!!

0 comments: